Welcome to Trivia Crack, a community that empowers curious minds to have fun, share and collaborate through co-created content.
Our Community Guidelines are the terms that govern your participation in the Creators Partner Program and serve as your roadmap to nurture creativity, promote knowledge-sharing, and encourage collaboration in a global community celebrating diversity in cultures, ages, and beliefs.
Together, we ensure a safe and open environment and an enjoyable Trivia Crack experience.
Overstepping these boundaries may result in deleted content, disabled accounts, or other restrictions.
Please familiarize yourself with these essential guidelines to support our mission of fostering and safeguarding this unique community:
- We prioritize a safe app environment, free from disturbing, or offensive content, prioritizing your device's security and personal safety. Safety and Security
- We promote fun and positivity, with a strict zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate or harmful material. Positive Atmosphere
- We look forward to providing everyone a pleasant and respectful experience. Responsible Experience
- We foster a responsible, respectful, and meaningful collaboration, encouraging genuine interactions and content suitable for a diverse audience. Collaboration, Diverse and Respectful Content
- We connect people worldwide, fostering a secure space for responsible expression, knowledge-sharing, and curiosity. Global Connectivity
- We believe in nurturing a vibrant global community founded on mutual respect, creativity, and enjoyment. Community Values
- We highly value your assistance in maintaining a safe environment; please report any guideline violations. Community Reporting
The guidelines below help keep Trivia Crack fun and enjoyable for everyone and set the guardrails for what behavior is and is not allowed on our platform. They apply to all content on our service, including but not limited to, video, chat, trivias, comments, and accounts. We’re committed to these guidelines, and we hope you are too.
1. Post and share only content that you’ve created or have the right to share. Copyright, Authenticity and Ownership
As a content creator on Trivia Crack, ensure you have the rights to share the content you post. Do not copy or use material from the internet that you don't have the right to use, such as copyrighted music, videos, or other users' content, without proper authorization. Learn more about intellectual property rights.
2. Share appropriate content for a diverse audience. Diverse and Respectful Content. Appropriate Content Sharing
Share trivia questions that are suitable for a diverse audience. Do not create offensive or discriminatory content, hate speech, or otherwise objectionable or share personal information of a third party, including without limitation photos, videos or audios, meant to harass such third parties. When sharing questions, consider there are many different people and age groups using Trivia Crack. Avoid overly graphic or offensive content to ensure a welcoming experience for everyone. Also, do not share, promote, use or refer to any Prohibited Content in Trivia Crack.
3. Foster meaningful and genuine interactions. Human Interactions
Promote meaningful and genuine interactions by refraining from spammy behavior, such as artificially collecting likes or followers, posting repetitive content, or contacting users for commercial purposes without their consent. Avoid offering incentives in exchange for engagement or creating accounts to violate guidelines or mislead others.
4. Follow the law. Legal Compliance
Adhere and do not violate any local, national, and international laws and regulations while using Trivia Crack. Under no circumstances should you endorse or express support for unlawful activities, which includes advocating for terrorism, organized crime, hate groups or that could be prejudicial to your own rights or to those of third parties. Additionally, it is prohibited exchanging, selling, or promoting illegal items or services. Any content or activity that encourages, offers, or solicits illegal conduct or violates any laws or regulations is strictly prohibited and may be reported to law enforcement authorities.
5. Respect other members of the Trivia Crack community. Mutual Respect
Respect fellow members of the Trivia Crack community. Hate speech, predatory behavior, graphic violence, malicious attacks, and content that promotes harmful or dangerous behavior is prohibited on Trivia Crack. Do not create or share content that targets any individuals or group based on personal characteristics, such as race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities, or diseases.
6. Adult nudity and sexual activities
Nudity, pornography, sexually explicit, content obscene, of indecent nature or invasive of another's privacy are not allowed on Trivia Crack. Acts of sexual violence and exploitation are strictly prohibited and will result in immediate suspension of your account and may be reported to law enforcement authorities.
7. Maintain our supportive environment by not glorifying self-injury. Self-Injury
Maintain a supportive environment by refraining from glorifying self-injury. Encouraging or urging self-harm goes against the community guidelines and may result in content removal or account disabling.
8. Content with Minors. Minor Safety
9. Help us keep the community strong. Reporting Violations
Be an active participant in our community's safety. If you encounter content that violates our guidelines, use our reporting option to provide details for quick review. You can report content even if you don't have a Trivia Crack account. Help us maintain a strong community.
10. Rights you give to etermax
As part of the Creators Partner Program, you give etermax certain rights which are necessary to provide the Service.
- You are the owner of your content, but you grant us a license to use it.
- You give us the right to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships and actions with other users, content, ads, and branded content.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
For more information, please check our Terms of Service.
We are committed to making your experience on Trivia Crack a valuable moment. We encourage our community to report if you consider any inappropriate content that doesn’t respect these guidelines. For more information on how to report any content, check out our Help Center.
Also, you may encounter content you dislike that doesn't violate our guidelines. In such cases, use the block or report feature to manage your experience.
Thank you for being a part of the Trivia Crack community!