The Ranking is a feature that will allow you to receive incredible prizes if you finish in the first positions. You can access it by selecting the trophy icon in the bottom bar of the screen.
It is divided into leagues made up of 50 users; your position in the table will depend on the amount of points you obtain in the different game modes.
According to your performance, it will be possible to be promoted or relegated to a different league. On the leaderboard, you will see a green bar that represents promotion and a red one that represents relegation.
- If you finish above the green bar, you will be promoted to a higher league.
- If you finish between the green and red bar, you will stay in the same league.
- If you finish below the red bar, you will be relegated to a lower league.
The game modes that will give you points for the Ranking are the following:
- Survival: winning a game.
- Classic game: winning a game.
- Triviathon: completing a mission.
- Missions: completing a mission.
- Triviatopics: completing a category.
- Daily Question: answering a question correctly.
- Pick-A-Prize: collect prizes that contain points.
- Treasure Mine: win a game of Tug of War or Pic Duel.
- Survival Arena: finish in the top three positions of a match.
- Pet: feeding your pet. The points obtained will increase its level.
Please note that at the end of each season, you must collect the corresponding prizes (between Sunday and Monday), so that you can start accumulating points for the new season.
Each League will offer three different chests: a special one for those who finish in first place, one from the second to the fifth user, and another from the sixth to the twentieth. The higher you finish, the better the prize you will receive. If you want to check the prizes, press the information button at the top of the screen, under the name of your league.
Keep in mind that, even after reaching the Genius League, you can still descend. For this reason, we recommend you maintain your level to continue enjoying the prizes it offers.
You will have a week to secure your best position, so hurry!
We invite you to visit the articles: Why did I go down in the Ranking? and Why did I lose my category if I had reached the Genius League? for more information.