Hello everybody! How is it going?
We’ve been wanting to post special content that can come in handy when playing Trivia Crack for a while now.
Today’s post will provide some information and tips about the Ranking, which offers amazing prizes and challenges you in different game modes.
To start with, let’s go over how you can get points for the Ranking:
- Win a game in Survival Mode: 500 points
- Win a Classic game: 400 points
- Finish a mission in Triviathon: 350 points
- Finish a Mission: 250 points
- Complete a category in Triviatopics: 150 points
- Answer the Daily Question correctly: 150 points
Some tips to keep in mind:
- Make the most of Classic mode. To avoid some users from cheating and that it affects the Ranking’s result, we’ve limited the number of games that count for the Ranking to 15. Win 15 Classic games every day to make sure you get as many points as possible.
- Connected to the previous point, the limit will be reset every day at 05:00 UTC. We suggest you search for the time difference between your city and the UTC time zone, so you know exactly what time it will be reset for you.
- Keep an eye on your Ranking position. Bear in mind that this mode allows you to change Leagues. Within your League’s ranking, you will be able to see whether your position will make you climb to another category or descend.
- Once you reach the Genius league, you will still be able to lose your category. It is important that you keep up your performance to avoid descending, apart from maintaining a good position and getting prizes.
Yorum yazmak için lütfen oturum açın.