This post is intended for all of those who are having trouble signing in the Forum or don't know how to do it.
There are different ways to sign in:
- Sign in with Facebook or Twitter: In both cases, you will be redirected to the social network and you will have to enter your information. Once you do so, you’ll be redirected to the Forum. You will have to enter a valid email address so that we can contact you in case you forget your password.
- Sign in with Google: If you choose this option, you’ll be redirected to the Gmail website. Once you type in your information, you’ll be able to access the Forum directly, without entering an email address.
- Have you emailed our Support Center? If you have, all you need to do is select the option ‘Get a password’. This way, we will send you the instructions on how to set a password for your account.
- Sign in with an email address: To do this, you need to select ‘Register’ next to ‘New to Trivia Crack’. Once you do so, you’ll have to enter a username and the email address you want to register. We will send you an email to validate your account.
On the other hand, if you are having trouble accessing, it may be due to the following reasons:
- You forgot your password: If this is the case, tap on ‘Forgot my password’. We will ask you to enter your email address and send you the instructions to reset it.
- Can’t remember if you have emailed our Support Center?: If this is the case, the site will create an account and you will need to get a password. To do this, we suggest you check the email you used to contact us. Once this is done, select ‘Get a password’ next to ‘Have you emailed us?’. We will email you a password so you can enter the Forum. (see screenshot above)
Yorum yazmak için lütfen oturum açın.