1. Terms y Conditions
These terms and conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”) are intended to regulate and establish the procedures for the contest called “Triviathon Challenge in our Official Forum” (hereinafter the "Contest").
2. Organizer of the Contest
The Contest is organized by ETERMAX S.A. (including any of its affiliates), domiciled at Dr. Luis Bonavita 1294, Of. 1901, Montevideo, Uruguay (hereinafter "Etermax").
3. Acceptance of the Contest
Any individual who participates in the Contest (“Entrant”) expressly agrees with all the provisions described in these Terms.
4. Term of the Contest
The Contest will be live from May 15, 2020 at 00:00 am (UYT) until May 17, 2020 at 23:59 pm (UYT).
5. People that can participate
In order to be considered an Entrant and participate in the Contest, every individual may:
- - Have at least eighteen years old.
- - Have an active user in Etermax ́s forum (https://triviacrack.help.etermax.com/hc/en us/community/topics)(the “Forum”)
- - Have an active user in the online game "Trivia Crack" in its latest updated version.
- - Make a comment in the publication made in the Forum that refers to the Contest (https://triviacrack.help.etermax.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360044224313--Triviathon-Challenge-in-our-Official-Forum-Contest) with the word “Participating” together with its Trivia Cracks account username, from May 15, 2020 at 00.00 am (UYT) to May 20 at 11.00 am(UYT). You can find this information by going to Menu>Settings> Account. Remember that the username is the one that begins with the “@” sign.
- - Have agreed and be in compliance with these Terms.
You will not be able to participate if:
- -You are a company.
- -You are an employee of Etermax, or a related company or business partner of Etermax.
- - You have been involved in some way in the organization and development of the Contest.
- - You are the wife, children, parents, family charges and other people who live at the expense of the people stated above.
- - You have participated in the contest in Spanish organized by the Forum, called“¡Desafío de Triviatón en nuestro Foro Oficial!”, held between May 15, 2020 and May 17, 2020.
- -Individuals who do not meet the conditions to be considered an Entrant. Every Entrant must fully comply with these Terms during all the period in which the Contest is live and until the Prize is delivered. The compliance of these Terms will be verified by Etermax, and so, each Entrant or Winner may be required to provide all the information that Etermax considers necessary for this purpose. Etermax is authorized to, at its sole discretion, exclude at any time from the Contest those Entrants who: i) do not meet all the conditions to be an Entrant, ii) are not incompliance with the Terms, or iii) have acted in bad faith in this Contest. The fact that Etermax allows the Winner to not fully comply with the requirements to be an Entrant or to win the Prize, comply them imperfectly or in a different manner from what is stated in these Terms, does not mean that those requirements are invalid or that Etermax cannot demand its faithful and specific compliance when it deems necessary.
- Entrants agree that Etermax can publish their public data shared in Trivia Crack (eg,username, Photo, etc.) within their official social networks, as well as the position they have in the Contest.
6. Mechanic of the Contest
This mechanic will be enabled from May 15, 2020 at 00:00 am (UYT) until May 17,2020 at 23:59 pm (UYT).
Those who agree to participate and comply with the conditions stated in clause 5 of this Terms, must download or open the app of Trivia Crack downloaded through the Apple Store or Google Play on their mobile device, and play in the “Triviathon Mode”(single mode).
The aim of the Contest is to get the best “streak” of correct answers in a specific game mode within the TriviaCrack application, the Triviathon mode. It should be noted that only the streaks obtained during theTerm of the Contest will be considered as to determine the Winner (clause 4).
Once the Contest has ended (May 17, 2020 at 23:59 pm UYT), the Entrant
who has obtained the best “streak” of correct answers and has fully comply all the conditions stated in these Terms, will receive the Prize stated in clause 8 (the"Winner").
Participating in the Contest does not mean that the Entrant has a direct or indirect obligation to purchase or onerous contract any service.
The Winner will be announced on May 20, 2020 in the Forum of Etermax, and it will also be notified privately through its email registered in the Forum. Once Etermax sends the email to the Winner to the one registered in the Forum, the Winner shall be considered notified. The Prize will be automatically credited in the Winner ́s Trivia Crack account.
Unless prohibited by an applicable law, accepting the Prize constitutes an authorization to use Winner's name, photo, image, voice, address (country and city) and testimonials in any media, in perpetuity, in any way deemed appropriate by Etermax for commercial or advertising purposes, without any compensation to such Entrant or any right to review or approve such use, and without previous notification. Additionally, it implies an authorization to modify, edit, duplicate and process any of the above. Moreover, it implies the Entrant's consent for release of personal identification information to third parties (including, among other things,adding the name of the Winner to the list of Winners).
If the Winner does not comply with the conditions set forth above, Etermax may
freely dispose of the Prize or declare the Contest void.
The Winner will not be able to obtain more than one Prize, regardless of whether it participates with more than one account in Trivia Crack or in another contest.
8. About the Prize
The Prize for the Winner will be individual and will consist on a pack of forty-five (45) Right Answers and three thousand two hundred (3200) Credits. The total Prizes to be awarded by Etermax within this Contest is a pack of forty-five (45) Right Answers and three thousand two hundred (3200) Credits.
The allocation of the Prize to the potential Winner is subject to the fulfillment of all the participation requirements stated in these Terms. If the Winner does not comply with all the requirements set forth herein, the Winner will automatically lose the right to receive the respective Prize, without the possibility of any claim. Likewise, it is a condition of awarding the Prize, to comply with all the conditions provided in clause 5 of these Terms.
The Prize is personal and non-transferable to someone other than the Winner.
The Prize is not redeemable or able to be changed with another prize of any kind. The Prize cannot be claimed by any person other than the Winner (who must prove his identity).
Etermax or any person / individual associated with Etermax will be exempt from any claim, demand, process, losses, obligations of any nature, or causes of action that may arise from or in connection with the participation in the Contest or the receipt or acceptance of any Prize awarded in the Contest.
Winners and / or Entrants of the Contest, or their heirs, administrators and
successors accept and agree to guarantee the exemption of Etermax and disclaim all claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses of any nature, including all expenses or attorneys' fees, incurred as a result of any action taken by the Winners and / or Entrants in connection with their participation in the Contest and / or receipt of the Prizes.
In the event that due to an act of God, the Prize cannot be paid, Etermax reserves the right to replace it with another prize of equal or greater value, or with similar characteristics.
9. Taxes and other expenses:
The Winner shall be responsible for all the applicable federal, national, state,
municipal and/or local taxes on the value of the Prize, including any applicable
Income Tax for having won the Prize. Should Etermax be obliged by the current
regulations in any jurisdiction to act as a tax collection or withholding agent,
Etermax shall be able to make all the necessary deductions and/or withholdings
from the Winner in order to comply with its tax obligations. For this purpose, upon Etermax's request, the Winners will provide Etermax with accurate information about their identity and place of residence.
Winner shall also bear all expenses and costs incurred or that could incur to
participate in this Contest. Etermax will not be responsible for the expenses incurred by the Winner to withdraw the Prize. These expenses will be at the sole expense of the Winner.
10. Other conditions
Etermax reserves the right to modify the Terms and / or dynamics of the Contest, prior publication in the Forum.
Etermax reserves the right to cancel, postpone or finish the Contest in advance, at its sole discretion and without limitation, informing this decision through the Forum page, which will not generate compensation or a right of any kind in favor of the Entrants or third parties. In particular, Etermax reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest if viruses, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest. Etermax will have the right to define and interpret those situations or circumstances that are not expressly provided for in these Terms.
11. Use of personal data
Personal data provided by Entrants shall be used by Etermax to record Entrants as such in the Contest, for contact purposes, to carry out the necessary actions to determine if they are a Winner of the Contest, to answer any comment or
information request and, if the Entrant were the Winner, to award the Prize, as well as to disclose the result to the public through any media Etermax considers
The Contest Terms will be published in the following link
For all legal purposes, if you are resident of Uruguay and Argentina these Terms will be governed, interpreted and executed according to the laws and courts of
Argentina, specifically those of the city of Buenos Aires, being said jurisdiction the applicable one for any claim; if you are resident of any other country theses Terms will be governed interpreted and executed according to the laws and courts of Uruguay, specifically those of the city of Montevideo, being said jurisdiction the applicable one for any claim.
ETERMAX S.A. Dr. Luis Bonavita 1294 Of 1901, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, entrar para comentar.