What’s your favorite game mode? Leave your comment here!
Hey, everyone! How are you doing today?
We wish you all a happy Friday!
Today, we come with a proposal we’ve thought about for a long time: we would like that you share with us which is your favorite game mode and why.
We would also like you come up with some suggestions about the current game modes of Trivia Crack, so we can consider them in the future upgrades of those functionalities.
We would love to know your opinions, so feel free to express them!
Thanks for belonging to the Trivia Crack community :)
My top 3 game modes are:
1. Pic Duel - The visual aspect is really fun. Quick games and lots of great new knowledge to be learned. Perhaps add new and different types of structure to the Treasure Mine.
2. Survival - The most exciting game to win as it’s live and you have to outlast 9 others. Big Ranking points rewarded per win. Fantastic.
3. Triviatopics - I wish it was available everyday! 3 times a week still a blast. Keep adding fun new categories.
Currently, my favorite game is Pic Duel. It’s a fast paced game that has lots of new questions/answers. The game does have lots of glitches in it that I hope are quickly resolved - time lapses and/or not getting a turn or enough of them, not receiving credit for my answers. I like the game so much that I keep trying to play until I get frustrated with all the issues.
2. Survival- a good game that I enjoy when your opponents don’t cheat and runaway with the game.
3. Classic - love playing with people that I’ve played with for years.
Triviatopics - I don’t like this game at all so I don’t play it.
Triviathon - good game that I play frequently
*** All of these games HAVE to have a way to report wrong answers. Worst aspect of Trivia Crack!!
The Classic game is the best trivia game I’ve found anywhere on the Internet. The Survival mode is a good change of pace with instant gratification against good opponents. All the other modes don’t really vary much from the basics beyond having different unneeded cartoon icons. Perhaps time would be better spent by your team correcting the flaws inherent with the questions/answers being supplied by your many customers/Players.
I posted this a couple months ago but now I can do it in the official question!
Favorite games in order -
1. Classic- Always my go to, and you can report the bad questions.
2. Pic Dual - Quick and fun. A 6-6 tie should get you more than 1 pick though.
3. Triviatopics - Challenging to the point of frustration at times but rewarding when you complete.
4. Daily question - Once a day...
5. Survival - I don’t get what others see in this game. Glitchy, takes too long, WAY too many sports questions, and some people’s scores defy logic.
6. Triviathon - Missions hasn’t worked since late last year so I don’t play it anymore.
Hello Dante Golio, @ablheath, Robin Blomquist, Mike! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us guys! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share these comments. All feedback received in this post will be reported to our Devs team, for them to take into account. Our users opinions are very important to us, and as we mentioned, we have been wanting to do this for a while now. Thank you for participating! Have a wonderful day!
1 - Treasure Mine - quick and simple but some answers are too easy because the writer leads you to the answer by misspelling the incorrect answers.
2 - Classic - a good variety of questions although there are too many questions about Coronavirus, Flags, Harry Potter, One Direction, the Beatles, and flowers.
3 - Triviatopics - please consider rotating the topics more frequently. Would love to see one on decades, sitcoms, and economics
I echo the comments of Dante, love the weekly rankings. Triviathon needs to be revamped, too many misspelled words and vague questions.
Hello R Eric Fields! Thank you for commenting on this post! We appreciate the detailed feedback on your favorite game modes. We are aware of the fact that the quality of the questions plays a huge role. Your comments will be taken into account to continue improving the application. Thank you so much for your input, as this is very important for us to be aware of. We wish you have a great day!
I LOVE Pic Duel! It's so fun to get to choose the photos that correspond with our questions. The questions just seem stronger in that game, too! I think it's paced perfectly and has just the right number of questions!
Suggestions for other games:
-Questions need vetting! It blows my mind how many terrible, repeat, incorrect questions make it into the game!
-Rotate the special topics in Triviatopics more often. So tired of seeing Friends, Harry Potter, and Grey's Anatomy (Who even watched that show anyway, haha?)!
-Please figure out some use for the gems after all cards have been found. Also, please update the free spin wheel. If you've been playing for very long the hearts are useless, and the gems are eventually, too. Then there are only 3 sections that even matter.
-Maybe expand the categories in classic game so that some questions have a more specific category. Many questions don't really have a place, so they get rejected. (Could sports be "sports & leisure," or arts "arts & humanities," like In Trivial Pursuit?) I mean, if I read one more food question that starts out "In the culinary arts," or a car ?question that says, "In the automotive arts" trying to fit the category...
Hello Monroefan! Thank you so much for sharing your insight, we appreciate you participating in this poll. We are happy to know Pic Duel is a favorite! Thank you for taking the time to also share your suggestions on what you feel we could improve. Your opinion is very important to us. As we have previously mentioned, all feedback received will be reported to our Devs. We wish you have a wonderful day!
Better late than never, I guess! I am 3 months late with my opinion, but as usual I do have one.
1. Triviathon is my favorite game mode. It moves along fairly quickly, which I like. BUT! The prize drop from 2500 coins to 1500 coins is extremely frustrating! Sometimes it is even harder to get 2 streaks of 10 questions correct than it is to get 10 right in a single category. But, as in Survival, there are many, many errors, with no way to report them at all. Very exasperating, especially when you are trying to do the run of 10 questions twice!
2. I also enjoy Pic Duel. However, the loss of 6 picks when we lose seems excessive. And only winning 1 pick in a tie seems kind of cheap.
3. I do love Classic mode! I am able to compete against the same people over and over, which makes the game fun and more challenging.
Hello Judi Shevlin! Thank you so much for your comment and for taking the time to share your detailed opinion on the game modes you enjoy the most in your game! We appreciate your contribution. We wish you have a great start to your week!
Hello Dlwcowan! Thank you so much for your comment, we appreciate your opinion and contribution to this post. We hope you have a great day!
Allow in the gameplay: Survival to set a cover to all the players or single player so I do not see them to get distracted( for 50 E coins for each individual and 79 E coins for all the players) so this option is asked before starting a survival game with: Do you want to cover each player's image for 50 gold coins or cover all players for 79 gold coins?
Hello Santiago220497! Thank you so much for your comments, we appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestions and insights here. We think your ideas regarding a country-based leaderboard and a cover for Survival matches are great! Our users' opinions are very important to us as these help us to continue improving the application by adding new content our users will actually find valuable. We will take your comments into account for upcoming game updates. Thank you for your feedback! We wish you have a wonderful day!
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.