Modifications on the game's home screen!
A new year has begun, and we want to tell you that we've decided to make some changes to the game's home screen.
Here's a short summary of the main changes:
We've grouped the access to the most played games under the button 'Play': Classic Mode, Survival Mode, Triviathon and Triviatopics.
We've added a section in which you can access the events that are available (Missions, Daily Question, among others), with detailed information about each of them. You can enter through the icon represented by a calendar in the options bar, on the lower part of the screen.
We've modified the way in which the Classic Mode game summary is displayed. As from now, it will be organized horizontally, and you will be able to find:
- Other users' invitations and pending games with the corresponding amount of time left you have to accept them
- Other users' pending games
- Finalized games, that can be deleted with a button at the end of the slider
If there are no games, you will find some shortcuts to create new games easily
We've added new quick access icons to certain game modes and features, such as:
- Piggy Bank
- Daily Question (if available)
- Missions (if available)
- Survival Mode
We've also moved the game's Menu (the one that has the Friends section, the Question Factory, Settings, among others). You can now find it on the upper right corner of the screen, next to the items inventory.
Your opinion is very important to us, so we appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have on this matter. Thanks for being part of this Community!
Hello everybody! Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We would like to let you guys know, each and everyone of your comments will be sent to the corresponding team, for them to be taken into account for future game updates. We apologize for all inconveniences caused. Have a wonderful day!
Hey - Looks like it made NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL!
I still can't stand the new interface.
1. You are wasting most of the front screen with a graphic that has nothing to do with the game at all.
2. You have the games at the bottom, making the user scroll more than the old design.
3. To navigate to other items you now need an additional click. Good interface design minimizes this, not adds to ti.
4. The biggest issue to me is not being able to see the other player's level and information. I always like to see who I am playing, what their record and level are. This is no longer possible.
5. The old screen was much better, everything active from the front page, and would have been even better if you took the pig off the front page, or give us an option to hide it. Never used it, never will, but it took up valuable space.
6. While this is not about the interface itself, you have eliminated adding new cards to the game, so what are the gems to be used for? I have over 8,000 and they have no use. Additionally, if you are going to make them irrelevant, stop popping up a screen every time I earn one. Just another screen I need to click though, as going to "buy more cards" is useless at this point (I have them all, and you are not adding any more).
I understand you wanting to freshen the game, but these are cosmetic changes that are a detriment rather than an enhancement If you must keep it, add an option to go back to the traditional interface in the settings.
I agree, Tom. What is the purpose os asking for input and suggestions? Your documentation is excellent.
I hate the interface now. I’ve stii got the old version on my iPad, and that’s where I’ll play for a few minutes a day. I won’t play on my phone though. If they ultimately require me to update in order to play at all, I will no longer participate.
please listen, Etermax. Make a difference.
Hello everyone! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion with us. Our users´ input is very important to us, in order to continue improving the application. As we had indicated on our previous comments, we will be reporting all feedback comments to our Devs team for them to take into account. We apologize for all inconveniences the new updates may have caused you. We wish you all have a great day!!
Hello Ocheze! Thank you so much for your comment! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thought on this matter with us. We understand the frustration with the new cards placement within the application. Therefore, we will be reporting your comments to our Developers, for them to take into account, and work on implementing a new, faster way to access the cards upon opening the game. We sincerely apologize for all inconveniences this may have caused you. We wish you have a wonderful day!!
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.