How does the Trivia Crack ranking works?Pinned
Hello everybody! How is it going?
We’ve been wanting to post special content that can come in handy when playing Trivia Crack for a while now.
Today’s post will provide some information and tips about the Ranking, which offers amazing prizes and challenges you in different game modes.
To start with, let’s go over how you can get points for the Ranking:
- Win a game in Survival Mode: 500 points
- Win a Classic game: 400 points
- Finish a mission in Triviathon: 350 points
- Finish a Mission: 250 points
- Complete a category in Triviatopics: 150 points
- Answer the Daily Question correctly: 150 points
Some tips to keep in mind:
- Make the most of Classic mode. To avoid some users from cheating and that it affects the Ranking’s result, we’ve limited the number of games that count for the Ranking to 15. Win 15 Classic games every day to make sure you get as many points as possible.
- Connected to the previous point, the limit will be reset every day at 05:00 UTC. We suggest you search for the time difference between your city and the UTC time zone, so you know exactly what time it will be reset for you.
- Keep an eye on your Ranking position. Bear in mind that this mode allows you to change Leagues. Within your League’s ranking, you will be able to see whether your position will make you climb to another category or descend.
- Once you reach the Genius league, you will still be able to lose your category. It is important that you keep up your performance to avoid descending, apart from maintaining a good position and getting prizes.
Hello Anne Beck! Thank you so much for your comment and for taking the time necessary to share your opinion here with us. Please bear in mind the Ranking will restart weekly. Therefore, in the scenario you are quoting, once a new week starts a player that has achieved Genius level would aim to achieve as many points as possible to not be lowered and be able to stay in the highest league. There is the possibility that the same user isn´t able to accumulate as many points for a given week and while other players surpass them, but then again, every user will be given a weekly chance to continue working for their best positioning. We are very sorry you feel this way regarding this feature and would appreciate your suggestions on what we can improve. We apologize for all inconvenience this may have caused you. We wish you have a lovely day!
Totally agree w Anne. I took 2 weeks for vacation and then saw i dropped 2 levels. Why? Because TC wants everyone to fight to get back to the highest level? To keep them motivated to spend money to stay there? Frankly this game is fun but its really a joke. I get the wish to drive revenue but penalizing people who just dont feel like playing for a couple of weeks is just stupid. If that the rational why not just drop everybody back to level one? I can understand if a person didnt play for a month or so but dropping every week?Nice game. Silly rules that make no sense. Part of this business model is really dumb.
Hello Joe Garaventa! Thank you for your comment. We appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion. It helps us to have an insight and to continue improving the application. We understand your frustration over being delegated to a lower League in the Weekly Ranking. Bear in mind the only reason for it to happen was that this is the way we have designed the Ranking feature to work, being a weekly competition for users to have a new chance to accumulate as many points as possible; in an attempt to add value to the player´s experience and competition within the game. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion and we will make sure to take it into account for upcoming application updates. We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience this may have caused you. We wish you have a lovely day!
Please sign in to leave a comment.