To troubleshoot issues on your iOS device we recommend you:
- Check your internet connection.
Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G or 5G. If you are playing with a Wi-Fi connection, make sure it is turned on and that you are at a safe distance.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed from the App Store.
Check if there are any updates available: (How to update my game on iOS?).
Also, make sure you have the latest version of your device's operating system software.
- Force close and restart the application.
Force close the app and other background apps you are not using (How to force close the app in iOS?).
- Uninstall and reinstall the application.
- In your device's Menu, press and hold the application until you see the drop-down menu.
- Tap on Delete and confirm the action.
- Re-download the app from the App Store and sign in again.