To troubleshoot problems on your Android device, we recommend you:
- Check your internet connection.
Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G or 5G. If you are playing with a Wi-Fi connection, make sure it is turned on and that you are at a safe distance.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed from the Google Play Store.
Check if there are any updates available: (How to update my game on Android?).
Also, make sure you have the latest version of your device's operating system.
- Force close and restart the application.
Force close the application and other background applications that you are not using (How to force close the application on Android?).
- Uninstall and reinstall the application.
- Go to "Settings" > "Applications" > "Manage applications".
- Select Trivia Crack and then uninstall it.
- Go to the Google Play Store, search for the app and reinstall it.
- Sign in again.