We present a new main screen, in which we aim to minimize the content and make navigation more fluid and pleasant.
Here is a brief summary of what you will find:
We grouped the access to the most used game modes in the "Play" button. Here you'll be able to access Classic Games, Survival Mode, Treasure Mine, Triviathon and Triviatopics
We have added a section in which you'll be able to access the events (Missions, Daily Question, Guess & Grab, among others) available to play, with detailed information about each of them.
You will be able to access through the icon represented by a calendar, in the options bar at the bottom of the screen.
We have modified the way in which the summary of the classic games is arranged, they will be organized in a horizontal list. In this list you will find:
- Invitations from other players and games that are pending a response, with the time remaining to be played.
- The games that are waiting for a reply from the opponent.
- Finished games, which can be deleted with a button located at the end of the carousel.
If there are no games in the carousel, you will see shortcuts to create new games quickly and the possibility to invite friends via social applications.
We added new quick access icons to certain game modes and features. Among them you will find:
- Guess & Grab
- Daily Question (if available)
- Missions (when missions are available or in progress)
- Survival Mode
We moved the game menu (which contains the Friends, Question Factory, Settings, and other sections) to the top right corner of the screen, next to the item inventory.