PowerUps will make it easier to answer questions correctly. These are the PowerUps you will find in the game:
- Extra Spin: If you get a category you don't like or find difficult, you'll be able to spin again after watching a video.
- Bomb: rules out two wrong answers from the available options.
- Double Chance: gives you two chances to answer. If you don't get it right the first time, that's fine, you'll get another chance.
- Right Answer: it selects the correct answer. At the beginning, you will get three free PowerUps. Once you have used them all, you will have the option to buy more in the Store. There, you will find them in the "Featured" section.
- Extra Time: gives you more time to answer the question. This PowerUp appears when the time to answer is over and if you have enough coins to use it.
You will find the "Bomb", "Double Chance" and "Skip" PowerUps at the bottom of the screen when answering a question. You can buy them using your coins. Bear in mind that it is not possible to buy PowerUps in the Shop.
If you answer a question incorrectly, the game will offer you the opportunity to get a Second Chance by watching a promotional video or in exchange for 1000 coins, if you are using the ad-free version. If you take this offer, you will have to answer a new question within the same category as the previous one.