To start a new game, you will have to tap on the "Play" button on your home screen. Once you do so, you will be able to choose the game mode and, if you select "Classic", you will have the possibility to choose the language and type of opponent.
Before starting the game, you can search for a specific opponent in the search bar or select "Random Opponent", while to choose the language, you will need to tap on the drop down menu on the top right-hand corner. When doing so, we recommend that you pay special attention, as you will not be able to change it later.
Keep in mind that you may be invited to play in languages other than the one you use. If this happens, we recommend that you decline the requests, given that these will not count as missed games.
In case you have selected the desired language and still receive a question in a different language, we suggest you report it selecting the reason "Wrong language".
On the other hand, remember that the game's interface language will be the same as the one you have chosen on your device.
If you wish to change the language on your device, please follow the steps below:
- From the home screen, go to Settings.
- On the next screen, tap "General".
- Scroll down and tap "Language and region".
- On the next screen, tap "Device language".
- Select a language from the list.
You will receive an alert to confirm your new language selection. Choose the first option.
- From the applications menu, tap on "Settings".
- In the settings panel of your device, press the "Language and input" option.
- A settings menu will appear, in which you will be able to modify the languate. There, select "Language".
- A list of languages will be displayed from which you can choose the one you want to use.
We invite you to visit the article: How do I report a question in Classic Game?