There are many ways to get coins in the game:
- Winning classic games. Every time you win a classic game, you will get 300 coins.
- Playing Triviathon. Within this mode, you will find two ways to get coins. You will get 5 coins for each correct answer you get while playing Triviathon, and you will be able to play Triviathon's missions. If you complete the assigned mission, you will get a higher number of coins as a prize.
- Playing Crown League. This mode will give you, among other prizes, a package of coins depending on your position when you end the game.
- Playing Missions. You will get coins as a prize when you complete the assigned mission.
- Buying the Piggy Bank. The Piggy Bank offers a package of coins and right answers.
- Through the card prizes. You can obtain them if you place cards that have coins on your board.
- Spinning the Prize Wheel. It offers, among other prizes, a coin package.
- Buying them in the game's Shop.
We invite you to visit the article: What are the coins for? so that you can get information or clarify doubts about the usefulness of the coins within the game.