You will have different ways to get coins in the game:
- By winning a classic game. Every time you win, you will get 300 coins.
- In Triviathon. In this game mode you will find two ways to get coins: On the one hand, every time you answer a question correctly, you will receive 5 coins. You will also earn them by playing missions. By completing the assigned tasks, you will be able to claim a greater coin prize.
- In Missions. If you complete the assigned tasks, you will get a prize in coins.
- Through card prizes. You can get coins by placing cards that offer them on your board.
- Through the Prize Roulette. It offers packs of coins, among other items.
- In the game Ranking. If you finish within the first positions in your league, you can receive a prize chest with coins, credits and correct answers. The higher your league is, the better the chest you'll be able to collect.
- When playing Prize Streak. You will have the possibility to select a square containing coins.
In the Survival Ranking, if you finish within the top positions you will receive a chest with coins, among other items.
- In Triviatopics. If you unlock all six keys and open the chest, you will receive a prize of coins, credits and right answers.
- In Treasure Mine. You will be able to collect coins by reaching a car on the rail that contains them.
- In Guess & Grab. If the claw falls within the pink prize range, you will receive coins.
- By answering the Daily Question. If you answer correctly, you will have the chance to choose a coin prize, among other random items.
- By buying them in the game's shop.
We also invite you to visit the article: What are the coins for? In order to get more information on these items.