If you come across a question during a classic game that has a wrong answer, features offensive content or if you think it should not be in the game, you will be able to report it once you answer it.
You will find the following report categories:
- Offensive content: Use it when you think the content of the question is offensive.
- Spelling or grammar: Use it when you think a question has spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Wrong answer: Use it when you think the answer is incorrect.
- Wrong category: Use it when you think the question belongs to a different category.
- Wrong region: Use it when you think the question belongs to a different region.
- Wrong language: Use it when you think the selected language is not correct.
- Question is not clear: Use it when you are not able to understand the question.
- Repeated question: Use it when you come across the same question more than once.
- Question too specific: Use it when you think the question is too specific.
- Answer will change: Use it when you think the answer may change in the future.
- Spam: Use it when the question is actually spam.
- Other: Write your comment to describe the situation.