You can rate questions suggested by other users in the Question Factory. To do this, enter Menu> Question Factory, and select "Rate questions".
Once you enter, you'll receive the questions, which you'll have to answer and, after entering your answer, you'll have the possibility to state whether you liked it, you didn't or if you feel the question should not be approved. There, you can select the country and the language for the questions you want to rate.
This is our recommendation:
Select "Like" when:
- The question is written correctly and has no spelling mistakes.
- The answer is correct and not likely to change in the future.
- The region has been correctly selected.
- The language has been correctly selected.
- You like the question.
If you do not like the question, select "Dislike".
Select "Should not be approved" when:
- The question is not correctly written or has spelling mistakes.
- The answer is incorrect or may change in the future.
- The region is incorrect.
- The language is incorrect.
If you do not like the question, select "Skip" and you will get a new question.