In case your opponent resigns or does not respond in time to a game, you will be the winner.
You will get the prize in coins, as long as at least three rounds of the game have been played. If your opponent resigns or does not respond in time and no more than two rounds have been completed, you'll win, but you will not get the coin prize.
On the other hand, sometimes prizes may not be reflected immediately, which may be due to connection or server errors, and make it appear as though your prizes were not awarded.
In these cases, we recommend that you force close the application and reopen it in order to update your item balance.
To force close the game on Android devices, you will need to:
- Go to "Settings" > "Applications" > "Manage applications".
- Select Trivia Crack and click on "Force close".
- Return to the home screen and open the application again.
If you have an iOS device with a home button, you will need to:
- Press the home button twice quickly.
- Once the apps you have open are displayed, swipe left or right until you find Trivia Crack.
- Swipe the application preview upwards.
- Return to the Home screen and open it again.
If your iOS device doesn't have a home button, you can:
- On your home screen, swipe up from the bottom and stop in the middle of the screen.
- Swipe left and right until you find Trivia Crack.
- Drag the application preview upwards.
- Return to the home screen and open it again.
If after following these steps your rewards have not been credited, you can contact us here to help you.