You will have 36 hours to play your turn in a classic game mode. If you don't play your turn in this period of time, it will be your opponent's turn, and the same will happen if they don't play theirs.
Articles in this section
- Starting a game
- How can I get the characters?
- How to steal characters from your opponent?
- Why did my opponent already have characters when we started playing?
- How much time do I have to wait to be able to play?
- How are levels defined?
- Can I reject a challenge in a classic game?
- Will my game statistics take a hit if I reject a game?
- How can I cancel a game that has already started?
- What is the Prize Wheel?