Test your knowledge and artistic skills by creating video questions! 🎥
To create the question, press the “+” icon that you will find in the center of the bar at the bottom of the home screen or on your profile photo and then “Question factory”.
Upon entering, we will offer you a random question from one of the categories. Here is the detailed the step by step to complete the process:
- Record a video of maximum 30 seconds presenting the question written there.
- If you agree, select “Preview”. There you can review the video to confirm that everything is fine. Depending on the result, you can delete it and create it again, or select "Continue"
- Generate a video for when the question is answered correctly, and select “Continue”. If you want to use the rear camera, tap “Rotate” on the far right of the screen. Ie: "Very good answer"
- Generate a video for when the question is answered incorrectly, and select “Continue”. If you wish to use the rear camera, tap “Rotate” on the far right-hand side of the screen. Ie: "No, that was not the correct answer"
- Ready! Your video question will be added to the Question Factory 🙂
If you do not wish to generate a question with the content that we suggest, on the upper right-hand corner you will find:
- Search: you can search for a question from any of the game categories, using keywords
- Create: you can create the question you want! You will have to write the question, the correct and incorrect answers, choose the category, the language and the country to which you want it to belong.
We remind you that Trivia Crack is an application that seeks to generate spaces for exchange and fun with people from different parts of the world, and we are against any type of content that eludes the main objectives.
Consider creating content that you think may be well accepted by the rest of the community.
We invite you to visit the article: Tips to create good questions with video, to be able to create fun questions!